I have been thinking about creating a memory book for my kids for some time now, and I have finally found one that I definitely can do. It is called a Birthday Q & A album. How it works ? Starting from the age 3, You ask your child 20 questions every year around their birthday. You then collect them in an album with a picture of them on their birthday with their age and maybe using their favorite color that year as the background. You can be as creative as you want.
Here are the 20 questions. You can always remove or change the questions.
1. What is your favorite color?
2. What is your favorite toy?
3. What is your favorite fruit?
4. What is your favorite tv show?
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch?
6. What is your favorite outfit?
7. What is your favorite game?
8. What is your favorite snack?
9. What is your favorite animal?
10. What is your favorite song?
11. What is your favorite book?
12. Who is your best friend?
13. What is your favorite cereal?
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside?
15. What is your favorite drink?
16. What is your favorite holiday?
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night?
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast?
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday?
20. What do you want to be when you grow up?
image & source via reaves party of three blog
I love this poem! I have noticed lately that Fizzle is becoming Nodi’s shadow. Whatever Nodi does Fizzle will be right there doing the same. It is so adorable. الله يحفظهم و يخليهم حق بعض
via shop quick quotes
An inspirational song empowering children with the idea that they can be anything they want to be!
“Ladybird Classic Me Books is an app of pure nostalgic joy, offering a treasure trove of golden childhood memories.” I couldn’t have said it better. Some of my favorite childhood stories are available on this application and while playing around with it I couldn’t help but smile. My kids are very familiar with some of the classics but having them on the iPad were we can record our own narration, sound and characters voices is just brilliant!
When you purchase the application you automatically get The Zoo book. You then have the option of purchasing more lady bird classic at a reasonable price.
Me Books brings the picture book app experience back to reading and telling stories. We’ve added nothing to the books themselves, just a new way to bottle the creativity and imagination they inspire.
Classic stories are brought to life with charming narration from well known voices along with enchanting sound effects. Simply touch the words and pictures to hear them.
We all know you tell the best stories and do the best voices so Me Books lets you do just that. Add narration, record individual words to help new readers or use the pictures to craft your own tale.
Playing with books is a brilliant way for children to develop their creativity, language and literacy. Me Books allows them to express themselves which isn’t just important, it’s a downright hoot.
Purchase the application here
Source: Me Books
I can’t wait to go see The Smurfs Movie. The problem is that Nodi got to see it while he was at Blank Camp last week ( VIP 3eshtaw hehehe ) I’m trying to convince him to go see it again with me. I’ll probably end up bribing him with something lol.
To reserve your tickets click here.
This brought back so many memories. I got goosebumps watching it. My kids can’t get enought of it, so far we have played it over 10 times!
Well done Zain