After seeing these cute recycled party items I’m annoyed that I didn’t plan ahead and make some with my kids. We could have had a little Earth Day party.
Category Archives: DIY
Your baby has moved into his big boy bed and his crib is just collecting dust and taking up a lot of space. Do you keep looking at it and wonder what to do with it? Here are a couple of great DIY projects to convert your crib into something more useful.
1. CRIB NOTES
Turn a discarded crib spring into a hardworking office organizer. via countryhome
A great craft station using the rails of the crib. Tutorial here
Turn it into a kiddies work bench. Love this one. Check out how to do it yourself here
And my favorite has to be this work desk.
What did you do with your baby’s crib ?
I have been thinking about creating a memory book for my kids for some time now, and I have finally found one that I definitely can do. It is called a Birthday Q & A album. How it works ? Starting from the age 3, You ask your child 20 questions every year around their birthday. You then collect them in an album with a picture of them on their birthday with their age and maybe using their favorite color that year as the background. You can be as creative as you want.
Here are the 20 questions. You can always remove or change the questions.
1. What is your favorite color?
2. What is your favorite toy?
3. What is your favorite fruit?
4. What is your favorite tv show?
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch?
6. What is your favorite outfit?
7. What is your favorite game?
8. What is your favorite snack?
9. What is your favorite animal?
10. What is your favorite song?
11. What is your favorite book?
12. Who is your best friend?
13. What is your favorite cereal?
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside?
15. What is your favorite drink?
16. What is your favorite holiday?
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night?
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast?
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday?
20. What do you want to be when you grow up?
image & source via reaves party of three blog