I wonder what answers I would get if I asked kids in Kuwait about politics. Hmm I might give that a try! Stay tuned
Category Archives: Funny
I saw this on Kaifn5′s blog and had to re-post it. She is too cute!!
- I wanna play with Daddy’s phone.
- I wanna put on Mommy’s shoes.
- GET MOMMY’S SHOES OFF MY FEET NOW!
- I wanna open and close the thermostat.
- I wanna turn on and off the light on the microwave.
- Is there anyone here with a phone I haven’t played with yet?
- I NEED TO PUSH SOME GODDAMN BUTTONS.
- I wanna pick up the cat by its head.
- I wanna throw all the toothbrushes in the sink.
- HOLY SHIT I’M STARVING.
- CHEDDAR BUNNIES.
- I HATE FRUIT.
- I want out of my chair.
- I wanna play with the iPad.
- I wanna go outside. No, I wanna turn the heat on.
- I wanna take my pants off.
- I don’t like the shirt I’m wearing.
- I wanna play with Mommy’s phone.
- I NEED TO PUSH MORE BUTTONS NOW.
- I’m thirsty.
- No, not for that.
- Yes, perfect, juicebox. I’m gonna squeeze this damn thing all over myself.
- Where’s Daddy?
- Where’s the cat?
- Where’s Mommy?
- SERIOUSLY WHERE’S MOMMY!?
- Oh my God I think Mommy left forever.
- Ok, there’s mommy. I want to play with her phone.
- Hungry again. Never mind.
- I just remembered not liking these pants. Get them off.
- STOP TAKING OFF MY PANTS!
- Wow, I’m starving. I want peas but I don’t know how to tell anyone.
- Finally, peas. I like throwing these.
- WHY DO I STILL HAVE THESE PANTS ON?
- Oh look, a new person. I wonder if they have a phone.
- I’m tired.
- I’M NOT TIRED!
- I wanna go for a walk but I don’t wanna go outside.
- No, not inside either!
- I need to push some buttons right now.
- I hate this diaper.
- My eyes itch.
- WOW! Is this my toe?
- STOP TRYING TO TAKE MY PANTS OFF!
- I hate these pants.
- This shirt itches.
- I’m tired.
- Stop asking me if I’m tired.
- Where’s that toy that goes beep?
- I wanna take a bath in my clothes.
- Put on my favorite song.
- Where’s the cat?
- What is UP with my shirt?
- Did I just hear a dog bark?
- YOU DID NOT JUST TRY TO TAKE OFF MY SHIRT AGAIN!
- I wanna see a dog.
- No, not OUTSIDE! I wanna see a dog inside.
- Is my penis still there? Good.
- I peed.
- I’m bored.
When you’re a teenager you think anything your parents say or do is embarrassing and not cool. Rain, a sixteen year old from Utah found that out the hard way! It all started on the first day of school when he told his mom and dad to stop waving goodbye to him every morning. His dad Price took that as a challenge and started dressing up each morning to wave goodbye to his son as he got on the school bus.
Price wore a different outfit everyday for a hundred and seventy school days. He has dressed up as a bride, mermaid, cowboy, ghost, and various cartoon characters.
It’s just too funny! Can you imagine your dad doing this to you?
Check out more of his costumes on his blog Wave at the bus.
I came across this hilarious website called Sh*t my kids ruined. Basically parents send in images of things destroyed by their kids. Their slogan on the website just cracks me up “THE STRONGEST VISUAL BIRTH CONTROL ON THE MARKET TODAY” LOL!!
Here are a few of my favorites.
Link: Sh*t My Kids Ruined
The young babies were dressed in the food inspired Halloween costumes made by Isabele Ortley.There was a ceaser salad baby! lol
How far would you go for Halloween costumes ?
I took a mini break and flew to Dubai last weekend and while I was there I got to watch the movie Date Night. If you are married and have children I’m sure you can relate to this movie, it’s hilarious! Tina Fay and Steve Carell make a great team, if you haven’t seen the movie yet then I highly recommend you do.
Another movie that looks promising is The Back-up Plan.I’m not a huge Jenifer Lopez fan nor do I like any of her movies but this one looks good. Even though it hasn’t gotten great reviews some of the scenes are just too funny!