Who says pregnancy means the end of style ? At Oleana we believe that being pregnant gives you the opportunity to show your true fashionesta. Have fun and be daring. Don’t hide behind tent dresses and baggy overalls, but beware not to go too far. Keep these simple rules in mind when shopping for maternity clothes.
- DO look for tops that are cut to be form fitting against your growing belly. A top that shows the contour of your belly is much more flattering than one that covers you up in yards of fabric.
- DO look for tops with ties, ruching or one that has a gathered hem under the belly. This will prevent the “I’m-wearing-a-tent” look.
- DO wear a bump-hugging wrap dress for a sexy sophisticated look. Stretch is key for a fabulous baby body.
- DO pair a hip pair of maternity denim with a graphic tank or wrap top.
- DO embrace color. Bright colors draw the eye and highlight how gorgeous you look.
- DON’T wear a tent dress: Look for dresses with tie backs an empire waist to give your body some form.
- DON’T skimp on buying a maternity or nursing bra: As your breast size increases and your ribs expand, you will need a bigger bra. A too-small bra results in back bulges and cleavage overdose.
- Don’t buy anything with a high waist. Every one of my friends who has had a baby (or is currently pregnant) insists that the low-rise cut is the way to go in terms of comfort.
2. Elieen Turtleneck : Gray is the color of the season! Match the Elieen Turtle neck with jeans or black pants for instant style and ease. Jewel buttons on the side to add a little bit of glamour.KD 19.000.
Tunic mini dress: Wear it as a top with leggings or as a mini dress with tights and knee high boots, perfect for day or night. This jersey dress features assorted rhinestones and antiqued paillettes at the bib for a more dramatic look. KD 70.000
5. Milan Dress: We love this stylish dress. Comfortable and fashionable dress with subtle lantern sleeves and leather trim. Flattering fit and easy to wear with tights and boots or heels for a dressier look. KD 55.000.