2. Invest in thin stretch cotton basics like tees and dresses.
3. Spanx underwear holds bellybutton in.
4. Have your tailor open up trouser seams at the side and put rubber bands in. You can have them removed later.
5. Think lean: Have six great basics to work with and punch them up: Underlay and overlay jewelry, belt a sleek cardigan under the bump, wear big bags.
6. Empire waist, shifts and A line dresses are silhouettes that flatter a pregnant body.
7. Don’t be afraid of happy colors and prints.
via Bump It Up