- Cords from curtains, electrical appliances and exercise equipment are dangerous, so position cribs and playpens away from windows and keep cords tied up.
- Make sure the gap between the crib and the mattress is no more than 4cm, so your baby won’t get his head stuck.
- Avoid using tablecloths as a crawling baby could easily pull them off.
- Keep the bath sides clear from toiletries. Things such as small bars of soap can be a choking hazard.
- Put non-slip pads under rugs so a baby on the move won’t slide on them.