Everything with Nutella tastes good, Nutella + banana = REALLY GOOD!
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/4 cups mashed ripe banana
- 1/3 cup skim milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3/4 heaping cup Nutella
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 8×4-inch loaf pan with nonstick spray.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda & salt.
3. In a separate large bowl, beat sugar and butter with an electric mixer at medium speed until blended. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add banana, milk and vanilla. Beat until blended.
4. Add flour mixture, beat at low speed just until flour is incorporated (don’t over mix).
5. Spoon Nutella into a small dish and soften in the microwave for about 15 seconds. Add 1 cup of the banana bread batter to the Nutella and stir until blended well. Spoon Nutella batter alternately with plain banana bread batter into the prepared pan. Swirl batters together with a knife.
5. Bake 50 to 60 minutes, it will seem a tiny bit undercooked but that’s what makes it good. Cool for at least 15 minutes in the pan, and then turn out onto a wire rack to cool completely.
For more Nutella recipes check out Nutella Everyday. The blog was created when she received a 12 Ibs jar of Nutella for her birthday. The blog chronicles all of the ridiculous things she did with Nutella in an attempt to use up the jar . All the ridiculous things look so yummy! lol