For children, physical activity and movement enhances fitness, fosters growth and development, and helps teach them about their world. It is very important to get them moving, so here is a list of different activities for kids to do around Kuwait.
- Aqua Tots: Aqua-Tots Swim Schools is the Leader in Swim Instruction for children as young as 6 months. The swimming pool is indoors so your kids can enjoy swimming all year round.
Telephone: (965) 60027711
- KRC – Kuwait Riding Club: A fun activity for both children and adults. Take advantage of the great weather and take some lessons.
Telephone: (965) 2475-1551
- Arsenal Soccer School: It’s the new kid on the block. Sessions are starting on the 17th of October. They have classes for both girls and boys.
Telephone: (965) 22258955
Fax: (965) 22258956
Mobile: (965) 90040130
- Barcelona Soccer School: Unfortunately it is only for boys. Check out my post about them here.
Mobile: (965) 65052000
- My Gym: My Gym Children’s Fitness Center has created an extraordinary program and facility devised to help children 6 weeks to 13 years of age develop physically, cognitively and emotionally. They have art classes, mommy and me classes and much more. My kids never want to leave when they are there.
Telephone: (965) 99114373
Facebook: My Gym
- Little Gym: Here at The Little Gym we don’t monkey around, motor skill development made fun builds confidence and leads to a lifetime of success. The have gymnastics, swimming, tennis, judo and much more.
Telephone: (965) 2 534 4844
Facebook: Little Gym of Kuwait
- FIT4FUN: The leading fitness and entertainment destination for girls, boys, teenagers and active adults in Kuwait. FIT4FUN attractions include racing games, flight simulation, indoor fluorescent paintball, and a fitness academy with martial arts, hip hop, gymnastics, Parkour, target shooting and various fitness classes and activities for kids, teenagers, and adults.
Telephone: (965) 99044365
- Ballet Classes: Located at the Radisson Blu Hotel. Every Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Wednesday. They take ages from 3years – 12 years under Russian Ballet Dancer and Teacher Ms. Yulia Svechnikova
Telephone: (965) 2575-6000
- Sidekick Academy: Kids learn basics of self defense and athletic coordination, all in a safe and fun environment.
Telephone: (965) 9997 5562
- Children’s Program at Al Americani Cultural Center: Designed to give students between the ages of 6 and 18 the opportunity to develop a greater understanding and enjoyment of art with fun and exciting workshops.
Telephone: (965) 2240 0992